Foxcatcher Base Camp Directions
FROM THE NORTH:
- I-95 South or NJ Turnpike South over the Delaware Memorial Bridge
- Take exit 109A (Route 279 toward Elkton)
- Continue on Route 279 for 2.2 miles
- Turn RIGHT at the second light, on to Route 213 North
- Continue on Route 213 for 6 miles.
- Turn right onto Big Elk Chapel Road.
- About 1 mile to Base Camp on left.
FROM THE SOUTH:
- I-95 North to Exit 100.
- Left off ramp on to Route 272 North
- 5 miles to Route 273 East (turn right on Rt 273)
- Continue on Route 273 for 6 miles.
- Go straight through Routes 213 / 273 intersection at Fair Hill Inn
- Continue about 1 mile to Gallaher Road on right. Turn right.
- About 1 mile to Base Camp on right.
If you’re using your GPS, use this address for directions: 750 Gallaher Road, Elkton, MD 21921