2018 Schooling Information & Schedule
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH SCHOOLING IS ON! IT’S THE LAST SCHOOLING OF THE YEAR – HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE FROM 12 – 4PM!
Questions? Email email@example.com
is in the CCI stabling field near the corner of Rt 273 and Gallaher Rd, just north of Big Elk Chapel Road. Enter off of Gallaher Road.
If you’re using your GPS, plug in this address for directions: 750 Gallaher Road, Elkton, MD 21921
*Cost is $50 per horse, cash or check made payable to Fair Hill International. NO credit cards.
*Sign In at the tent set up along the road that runs through stabling.
The gates to the parking area will open one hour before schooling begins.
*Schooling will BEGIN and END promptly at the stated times.
* JUMPING RIDERS must wear a body protector.
ALL RIDERS (including non-jumpers/ mounted friends – ie: anyone on horseback) MUST...
- Sign a Release (You can find one here if you want to sign ahead of time)
- Obtain and wear a pinny
- Wear a helmet secured with a chin strap harness
- Wear footwear with a heel
- Medical armband is strongly recommended
* Friends/Parents are welcome to tag along on foot
* Water is available on grounds
* Courses are available from Elementary up through Preliminary levels.
* This is only Cross Country schooling. Show Jumping schooling is not available.
If there is a question about the weather, please check our FaceBook page after 12 noon on Tuesdays, or after 9am on weekends – we will always post schooling status there. Or call the FHI office at 410-398-2111.
All sessions will START and END promptly at the times indicated.
|April 17||3 – 7 PM Cancelled|
|April 21||12 – 4 PM|
|May 8||3 – 7 PM|
|May 22||3 – 7 PM Cancelled|
|June 5||3 – 7 PM|
|June 16||3 – 7 PM (note change in time)|
|June 19||3 – 7 PM|
|July 3||3 – 7 PM|
|July 14||9 AM – 1 PM|
|Aug 14||3 – 7 PM|
|Aug 18||9 AM – 1 PM|
|Aug 28||3 – 7 PM (note date change)|
|Sept 11||3 – 7 PM CANCELLED|
|Sept 15||12 – 4 PM|