TAILGATING IS SOLD OUT! If you’d like to be placed on a Wait List please email Kathie Troutman (use subject line “Wait List”). There’s a chance that once the galloping lanes are set we can fit you in.
Want to tailgate on Sunday, instead? We’ve got tailgating experiences in our Lawn Box seating, overlooking the Main Arena.
2018 Tailgating Information
Please join us for the fun Saturday October 20th! $300 per spot, includes 6 general admission passes.
Tailgate with us on cross country Saturday! You’ll have the best seat in the house, plus you can bring your friends and some food and have a great party.
- Choose from two different locations (Area A is reserved for legacy patrons only).
- Includes 6 General Admission Tickets for your friends, plus one reserved parking spot for a car.
- Kids Under 12 get in free!
- Large spots (15 by 30 feet) allow the use of tents to keep you shaded or dry.
- Great locations available to see all the cross country action!
Looking to add in Sunday, as well?
Lawn Box Seating on SUNDAY ONLY is for folks who are looking to tailgate in style while watching Show Jumping.
Lawn Box Seating offers:
- Two Sunday VIP Parking Passes
- Six admission tickets
- A private seating area with six Adirondack chairs
- Signage for your private box (personal, farm, or corporate)
- Food available for purchase (or bring your own!)
- Excellent event watching, overlooking the Main Arena
Sunday Lawn Boxes are only $200 for our Tailgaters (a $100 savings!).
LARGE PARTY SPOTS
We are offering special Tailgating spots in 2018 (for a family reunion, alumni group, or company picnic). Different from established Tailgating Areas, we can find the perfect spot for your group size and needs – a tent/chairs/tables can be arranged. Need it catered? Pick a spot and let us do all the work! The site may be purchased on its own or be part of a sponsorship package. If you are interested in this option, please talk to us!
2018 Tailgate Prices:
Area “B” or “C” ( Area A is reserved for legacy patrons only ) $300
(Price has remained the same as last year!)
Tailgating questions: email@example.com (please incl. “tailgating” in subject heading)