Donate now to help us lead the way in supporting equestrian sport on public land
Please join us in our NEW beautiful clearspan Sponsors’ Tent overlooking the Main Arena, with prime seating, parking, catered lunches, Sunday brunch, and cash bar.
Our NEW clearspan Sponsors’ Tent is the elite location to watch all of the action, all four days of the event. You’ll have the best view of the Main Arena, plus a heated, covered, and beautifully decorated location to enjoy the event with your friends.
Your VIP Experience includes:
- 2 Sponsors’ Tent Multi Day passes
- 2 Tickets to the Owners/Members tent on Saturday
- 2 Tickets to the Craft Beer tent on Saturday
- 1 Sponsors parking pass
- Sponsors’ Tent seating in our NEW beautiful clearspan tent overlooking the Main Arena
- Catered lunch
- Cash bar
* Craft Beer Festival featuring over 20 beers
What goes together better than beer and the great outdoors? Join us on SATURDAY October 20 for our Craft Beer Festival!
The Craft Beer Festival overlooks the Chesapeake Water Complex on the famed Fair Hill cross-country course. It provides beer aficionados with prime viewing of the exciting equestrian competition while they enjoy over 20 Craft Beers and munch on chips and pretzels, courtesy of Herr’s.
- Admission to the Craft Beer Festival (YOU MUST BE 21, and you will be asked to show ID)
- Unlimited tastings of over 20 craft beers
The Craft Beer Festival is open on SATURDAY October 20 from 10AM – 5PM
What Breweries will be in the Festival? Beers on tap in the past have included great selections from: Blue Earl Brewing Company;Blue Point Brewery; Bold Rock Hard Cider; Devils Backbone Brewing Company; Elysian Brewing; Goose Island Brewery; Mispillion River Brewing; New Belgium Brewing; Rogue Brewery; Shock Top; Spaten Oktoberfest; Tröegs Independent Brewing; Victory Beer; 3rd Wave Brewing Co.; Widmer Brothers Brewing; Waredaca Brewing Company